aflpop: a computer program for simulated and real population allocation, based on AFLP data
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 380–383, September 2002
How to Cite
Duchesne, P. and Bernatchez, L. (2002), aflpop: a computer program for simulated and real population allocation, based on AFLP data. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 380–383. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00251.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
- Received 17 April 2002; revision received 9 May 2002; accepted 9 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!