Novel microsatellite markers for Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrinchus) population delineation and broodstock management
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 437–439, December 2002
How to Cite
Henderson-Arzapalo, A. and King, T. L. (2002), Novel microsatellite markers for Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrinchus) population delineation and broodstock management. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 437–439. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00262.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 17 April 2002; revision received 22 May 2002; accepted 22 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!