Characterization of 11 polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellites for forensic applications in California elk (Cervus elaphus canadensis)
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 425–427, December 2002
How to Cite
Jones, K. C., Levine, K. F. and Banks, J. D. (2002), Characterization of 11 polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellites for forensic applications in California elk (Cervus elaphus canadensis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 425–427. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00264.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 19 November 2001;revisionreceived 28 January 2002;accepted 20 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!