Species-specific TaqMan probes for simultaneous identification of (Gadus morhua L.), haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus L.) and whiting (Merlangius merlangus L.).
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 599–601, December 2002
How to Cite
Taylor, M. I., Fox, C., Rico, I. and Rico, C. (2002), Species-specific TaqMan probes for simultaneous identification of (Gadus morhua L.), haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus L.) and whiting (Merlangius merlangus L.). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 599–601. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00269.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 11 March 2002;revisionreceived 10 April 2002;accepted 17 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!