Characterization of 38 polymorphic microsatellite markers for rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 449–452, December 2002
How to Cite
Palti, Y., Fincham, M. R. and Rexroad, C. E. (2002), Characterization of 38 polymorphic microsatellite markers for rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 449–452. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00274.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Received 15 March 2002; revision received 9 May 2002; accepted 18 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!