Characterization of microsatellite loci in the Jamaican fruit-eating bat Artibeus jamaicensis and cross-species amplification
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 462–464, December 2002
How to Cite
Ortega, J., Maldonado, J. E., Arita, H. T., Wilkinson, G. S. and Fleischer, R. C. (2002), Characterization of microsatellite loci in the Jamaican fruit-eating bat Artibeus jamaicensis and cross-species amplification. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 462–464. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00278.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
- Received 29 April 2002;revisionreceived 18 June 2002;accepted 18 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!