Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the Galápagos Opuntia weevil Gerstaeckeria galapagoensis (Coleoptera, Curculionidae)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 475–477, December 2002
How to Cite
Dhuyvetter, H., Verdyck, P., Gaublomme, E., Desender, K., Mondor-Genson, G. and Rasplus, J.-Y. (2002), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the Galápagos Opuntia weevil Gerstaeckeria galapagoensis (Coleoptera, Curculionidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 475–477. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00283.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Received 28 April 2002;revisionreceived 2 July 2002;accepted 2 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!