Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the mosquito Anopheles stephensi Liston (Diptera: Culicidae)
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 488–490, December 2002
How to Cite
Verardi, A., Donnelly, M. J., Rowland, M. and Townson, H. (2002), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the mosquito Anopheles stephensi Liston (Diptera: Culicidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 488–490. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00288.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 21 May 2002;revisionreceived 2 July 2002;accepted 2 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!