Isolation of polymorphic microsatellite loci in the net-spinning caddisfly, Polycentropus flavomaculatus (Polycentropodidae)
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 514–517, December 2002
How to Cite
Dawson, D. A. and Wilcock, H. R. (2002), Isolation of polymorphic microsatellite loci in the net-spinning caddisfly, Polycentropus flavomaculatus (Polycentropodidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 514–517. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00298.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 13 March 2002; revision received 2 July 2002; accepted 12 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!