Development of microsatellite markers for the critically endangered Limonium dufourii (Girard) Kuntze (Plumbaginaceae)
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 521–523, December 2002
How to Cite
Palop-Esteban, M. and González-Candelas, F. (2002), Development of microsatellite markers for the critically endangered Limonium dufourii (Girard) Kuntze (Plumbaginaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 521–523. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00300.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Received 15 May 2002; revision received 12 July 2002; accepted 22 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!