Characterization of microsatellite loci in Anopheles flavirostris, the principal malaria vector in the Philippines
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 527–528, December 2002
How to Cite
Torres, E. P., Fischer, K., Foley, D. H. and Kemp, D. (2002), Characterization of microsatellite loci in Anopheles flavirostris, the principal malaria vector in the Philippines. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 527–528. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00303.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 27 February 2002;revisionreceived 29 May 2002;accepted 26 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!