proseq: A software for preparation and evolutionary analysis of DNA sequence data sets
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 621–624, December 2002
How to Cite
Filatov, D. A. (2002), proseq: A software for preparation and evolutionary analysis of DNA sequence data sets. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 621–624. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00313.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
- Received 2 July 2002;revisionreceived 12 August 2002;accepted 12 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!