Isolation of twelve microsatellite loci, using an enrichment protocol, in the phytopathogenic fungus Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 563–565, December 2002
How to Cite
Enjalbert, J., Duan, X., Giraud, T., Vautrin, D., De Vallavieille-Pope, C. and Solignac, M. (2002), Isolation of twelve microsatellite loci, using an enrichment protocol, in the phytopathogenic fungus Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 563–565. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00322.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 11 June 2002; revision received 15 August 2002; accepted 15 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!