Isolation of polymorphic microsatellites in the stemless thistle (Cirsium acaule) and their utility in other Cirsium species
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 589–592, December 2002
How to Cite
Jump, A. S., Dawson, D. A., James, C. M., Woodward, F. Ian. and Burke, T. (2002), Isolation of polymorphic microsatellites in the stemless thistle (Cirsium acaule) and their utility in other Cirsium species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 589–592. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00329.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 27 July 2002; revision received 3 September 2002; accepted 3 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!