Microsatellite DNA markers for two endemic ground beetles: Carabus punctatoauratus and C. solieri
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 572–574, December 2002
How to Cite
Garnier, S., Brouat, C., Mondor-Genson, G., Prieur, B., Sennedot, F. and Rasplus, J.-Y. (2002), Microsatellite DNA markers for two endemic ground beetles: Carabus punctatoauratus and C. solieri. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 572–574. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00330.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Received 1 August 2002; revision received 23 August 2002; accepted 23 august 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!