Polymorphic microsatellites in two different species of the genus Zoogoneticus Meek, 1902 (Goodeidae, Actynopterygii)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 70–72, March 2003
How to Cite
Boto, L. and Doadrio, I. (2003), Polymorphic microsatellites in two different species of the genus Zoogoneticus Meek, 1902 (Goodeidae, Actynopterygii). Molecular Ecology Notes, 3: 70–72. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00353.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Received 27 July 2002; revision received 18 September 2002; accepted 15 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!