Di- and tetranucleotide microsatellite markers for the Alpine newt (Triturus alpestris): characterization and cross-priming in five congeners
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 186–188, June 2003
How to Cite
Garner, T. W. J., Schmidt, B. R., Hoeck, P. and Van Buskirk, J. (2003), Di- and tetranucleotide microsatellite markers for the Alpine newt (Triturus alpestris): characterization and cross-priming in five congeners. Molecular Ecology Notes, 3: 186–188. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00394.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2003
- Received 23 November 2002; revision accepted 18 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!