Isolation and characterization of 18 microsatellites in the Peking duck (Anas platyrhynchos) and their application in other waterfowl species
Article first published online: 2 APR 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 224–227, June 2003
How to Cite
Maak, S., Wimmers, K., Weigend, S. and Neumann, K. (2003), Isolation and characterization of 18 microsatellites in the Peking duck (Anas platyrhynchos) and their application in other waterfowl species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 3: 224–227. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00405.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2003
- Received 4 December 2002; revision accepted 8 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!