Characterization of tetranucleotide microsatellite loci in the African Savannah Elephant (Loxodonta africana africana)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 244–246, June 2003
How to Cite
Archie, E. A., Moss, C. J. and Alberts, S. C. (2003), Characterization of tetranucleotide microsatellite loci in the African Savannah Elephant (Loxodonta africana africana). Molecular Ecology Notes, 3: 244–246. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00412.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Received 23 November 2002; revision accepted 17 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!