Polymorphic microsatellite loci for population studies of the bicolor damselfish, Stegastes partitus (Pomacentridae)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 547–549, October 2003
How to Cite
Williams, D. A., Purcell, J., Hughes, C. R. and Cowen, R. K. (2003), Polymorphic microsatellite loci for population studies of the bicolor damselfish, Stegastes partitus (Pomacentridae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 3: 547–549. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00506.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2003
- Received 22 May 2003; revision received 13 July 2003; accepted 13 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!