Eight microsatellite markers for the neotropical tree Luehea seemannii (Tiliaceae)
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 5–8, March 2004
How to Cite
Jones, F. A., Poelchau, M. F., Bouck, A. C. and Hubbell, S. P. (2004), Eight microsatellite markers for the neotropical tree Luehea seemannii (Tiliaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 5–8. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00543.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Received 10 July 2003; revision accepted 14 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!