Five polymorphic microsatellite markers for the Great Plains toad, Bufo cognatus
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 9–10, March 2004
How to Cite
Gonzalez, Z., Ray, D. A., McAliley, L. R., Gray, M. J., Perchellet, C., Smith, L. M. and Densmore, L. D. (2004), Five polymorphic microsatellite markers for the Great Plains toad, Bufo cognatus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 9–10. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00546.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2003
- Received 18 July 2003; revision received 30 August 2003; accepted 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!