Development of microsatellite markers in bonytail (Gila elegans) with cross-species amplification in humpback chub (Gila cypha)
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 23–25, March 2004
How to Cite
Keeler-Foster, C. L., Spies, I. B., Bondu-Hawkins, V. and Bentzen, P. (2004), Development of microsatellite markers in bonytail (Gila elegans) with cross-species amplification in humpback chub (Gila cypha). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 23–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00553.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
- Received 30 June 2003; revision accepted 10 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!