The first two authors contributed equally.
A standard set of polymorphic microsatellites for threatened mountain ungulates (Caprini, Artiodactyla)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 49–55, March 2004
How to Cite
Maudet, C., Beja-Pereira, A., Zeyl, E., Nagash, H., Kence, A., Özüt, D., Biju-Duval, M.-P., Boolormaa, S., Coltman, D. W., Taberlet, P. and Luikart, G. (2004), A standard set of polymorphic microsatellites for threatened mountain ungulates (Caprini, Artiodactyla). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 49–55. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00563.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Received 18 June 2003; revision received 30 August 2003; accepted 23 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!