Present address: Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment, Hebbal, Bangalore 560024, India.
Development and characterization of novel microsatellite markers from the olive ridley sea turtle (Lepidochelys olivacea)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 77–79, March 2004
How to Cite
Aggarwal, R. K., Velavan, T. P., Udaykumar, D., Hendre, P. S., Shanker, K., Choudhury, B. C. and Singh, L. (2004), Development and characterization of novel microsatellite markers from the olive ridley sea turtle (Lepidochelys olivacea). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 77–79. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00574.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 12 August 2003; revision received 8 September 2003; accepted 7 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!