Present address: UMR 7127, CNRS, BP74, 29682, Roscoff, France.
Polymerase chain reaction–restriction fragment length polymorphism markers for the fungal banana pathogen Mycosphaerella fijiensis
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 80–82, March 2004
How to Cite
Zapater, M. F., Rakotonantoandro, A., Cohen, S. and Carlier, J. (2004), Polymerase chain reaction–restriction fragment length polymorphism markers for the fungal banana pathogen Mycosphaerella fijiensis. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 80–82. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00575.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 8 April 2003; revision accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!