Isolation, characterization and cross-salmonid amplification of 31 microsatellite loci in the lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis, Mitchill)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 89–92, March 2004
How to Cite
Rogers, S. M., Marchand, M.-H. and Bernatchez, L. (2004), Isolation, characterization and cross-salmonid amplification of 31 microsatellite loci in the lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis, Mitchill). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 89–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00578.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 24 September 2003; revision accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!