Microsatellite loci for the greater horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrumequinum (Rhinolophidae, Chiroptera) and their cross-utility in 17 other bat species
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 96–100, March 2004
How to Cite
Dawson, D. A., Rossiter, S. J., Jones, G. and Faulkes, C. G. (2004), Microsatellite loci for the greater horseshoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrumequinum (Rhinolophidae, Chiroptera) and their cross-utility in 17 other bat species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 96–100. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2003.00580.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 13 October 2003; revision accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!