Invasion of pollination networks on oceanic islands: importance of invader complexes and endemic super generalists
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 181–192, May 2002
How to Cite
Olesen, J. M., Eskildsen, L. I. and Venkatasamy, S. (2002), Invasion of pollination networks on oceanic islands: importance of invader complexes and endemic super generalists. Diversity and Distributions, 8: 181–192. doi: 10.1046/j.1472-4642.2002.00148.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!