Floristic variation, chorological types and diversity: do they correspond at broad and local scales?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 221–235, May 2003
How to Cite
Ferrer-Castán, D. and Vetaas, O. R. (2003), Floristic variation, chorological types and diversity: do they correspond at broad and local scales?. Diversity and Distributions, 9: 221–235. doi: 10.1046/j.1472-4642.2003.00009.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!