Distribution of alien plant species in relation to human disturbance on the Georgia Sea Islands
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2003
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 385–398, September 2003
How to Cite
Rodgers, J. C. and Parker, K. C. (2003), Distribution of alien plant species in relation to human disturbance on the Georgia Sea Islands. Diversity and Distributions, 9: 385–398. doi: 10.1046/j.1472-4642.2003.00036.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!