Current address for Yvonne van Lith: Department of Geochemistry, Faculty of Earth Sciences, Utrecht University, 3508 TA Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Sulphate-reducing bacteria induce low-temperature Ca-dolomite and high Mg-calcite formation
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 71–79, July 2003
How to Cite
Van Lith, Y., Warthmann, R., Vasconcelos, C. and Mckenzie, J. A. (2003), Sulphate-reducing bacteria induce low-temperature Ca-dolomite and high Mg-calcite formation. Geobiology, 1: 71–79. doi: 10.1046/j.1472-4669.2003.00003.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
- Received 01 October 2002; accepted 19 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!