Geobiological analysis using whole genome-based tree building applied to the Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 15–26, July 2003
How to Cite
House, C. H., Runnegar, B. and Fitz-Gibbon, S. T. (2003), Geobiological analysis using whole genome-based tree building applied to the Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya. Geobiology, 1: 15–26. doi: 10.1046/j.1472-4669.2003.00004.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2003
- Received 07 November 2002; accepted 18 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!