Breeding biology and success of the Bearded Vulture Gypaetus barbatus in the eastern Pyrenees
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 244–252, April 2003
How to Cite
Margalida, A., Garcia, D., Bertran, J. and Heredia, R. (2003), Breeding biology and success of the Bearded Vulture Gypaetus barbatus in the eastern Pyrenees. Ibis, 145: 244–252. doi: 10.1046/j.1474-919X.2003.00148.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Received 20 April 2001; revision accepted 12 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!