These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Selective silencing by RNAi of a dominant allele that causes amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 209–217, August 2003
How to Cite
Ding, H., Schwarz, D. S., Keene, A., Affar, E. B., Fenton, L., Xia, X., Shi, Y., Zamore, P. D. and Xu, Z. (2003), Selective silencing by RNAi of a dominant allele that causes amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Aging Cell, 2: 209–217. doi: 10.1046/j.1474-9728.2003.00054.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 22 May 2003
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Jul 2003. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 14 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 554
- Total PDF views: 235
- Total HTML views: 319
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.