Referral rates for a functional vision screening among a large cosmopolitan sample of Australian children
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 10–25, January 2002
How to Cite
Junghans, B. , Kiely, P. M. , Crewther, D. P. and Crewther, S. G. (2002), Referral rates for a functional vision screening among a large cosmopolitan sample of Australian children. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 22: 10–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1475-1313.2002.00010.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!