Neurotoxic effects of GABA-transaminase inhibitors in the treatment of epilepsy: ocular perfusion and visual performance
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 440–447, September 2002
How to Cite
Hosking, S. L. and Roff Hilton, E. J. (2002), Neurotoxic effects of GABA-transaminase inhibitors in the treatment of epilepsy: ocular perfusion and visual performance. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 22: 440–447. doi: 10.1046/j.1475-1313.2002.00063.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
- Received: 3 May 2002 Revised form: 29 May 2002 Accepted: 5 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!