Phakometric measurement of ocular surface radii of curvature, axial separations and alignment in relaxed and accommodated human eyes
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 65–73, March 2004
How to Cite
Kirschkamp, T., Dunne, M. and Barry, J.-C. (2004), Phakometric measurement of ocular surface radii of curvature, axial separations and alignment in relaxed and accommodated human eyes. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 24: 65–73. doi: 10.1046/j.1475-1313.2003.00168.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received: 16 April 2003 Revised form: 23 October 2003Accepted: 3 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!