Authors: K Manley, PhD, MN, BA, RGN, Dip N (Lond), RCNT, PGCEA, CBE, Head of Practice Development, Royal College of Nursing Institute, London and Visiting Professor, Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, Brendan McCormack, DPHIL (OXON), BSc (Hons) Nursing, PGCEA, RGN, RMN, Professor of Nursing Research, University of Ulster and Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Hospitals Trust, Belfast
Practice development: purpose, methodology, facilitation and evaluation
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Nursing in Critical Care
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 22–29, January 2003
How to Cite
Manley, K. and McCormack, B. (2003), Practice development: purpose, methodology, facilitation and evaluation. Nursing in Critical Care, 8: 22–29. doi: 10.1046/j.1478-5153.2003.00003.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.