Are Small Populations of Plants Worth Preserving?
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 135–139, March 1992
How to Cite
LESICA, P. and ALLENDORF, F. W. (1992), Are Small Populations of Plants Worth Preserving?. Conservation Biology, 6: 135–139. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1992.610135.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2003
- Paper submitted January 14, 1991; revised manuscript accepted July 8, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!