*This paper is a revision of a presentation to be published in the proceedings of the conference “The Response of Southern Commercial Forests to Air Pollution,” Atlanta, Georgia, November 5, 1991. It is approved for publication by the Director of the University of Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station.
Has Pine Growth Declined in the Southeastern United States?*
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 185–195, June 1992
How to Cite
ZEIDE, B. (1992), Has Pine Growth Declined in the Southeastern United States?. Conservation Biology, 6: 185–195. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1992.620185.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2003
- Paper submitted November 1, 1991; revised manuscript accepted March 16, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!