*Address correspondence to: David Cameron Duffy, Lyme Disease Research Project, Box 1029, Shelter Island, New York 11964, U.S.A. Telephone 516-749-0224.
Do Appalachian Herbaceous Understories Ever Recover from Clearcutting?
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 196–201, June 1992
How to Cite
DUFFY, D. C. and MEIER, A. J. (1992), Do Appalachian Herbaceous Understories Ever Recover from Clearcutting?. Conservation Biology, 6: 196–201. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1992.620196.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2003
- Paper submitted September 11, 1991; revised manuscript accepted March 11, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!