Effective Population Size and Lifetime Reproductive Success
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1225–1233, October 1995
How to Cite
ROCKWELL, R. F. and BARROWCLOUGH, G. F. (1995), Effective Population Size and Lifetime Reproductive Success. Conservation Biology, 9: 1225–1233. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1995.9051216.x-i1
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Paper submitted January 19, 1994; revised manuscript accepted November 23, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!