Selective Breeding Programs for Rare Alleles: Examples from the Przewalski's Horse and California Condor Pedigrees
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1262–1273, October 1995
How to Cite
MILLER, P. S. (1995), Selective Breeding Programs for Rare Alleles: Examples from the Przewalski's Horse and California Condor Pedigrees. Conservation Biology, 9: 1262–1273. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1995.9051244.x-i1
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
- Paper submitted June 13, 1994; revised manuscript accepted October 31, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!