Factors Affecting the Density and Distribution of Wild Dogs in the Kruger National Park
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1397–1406, December 1997
How to Cite
Mills, M. G. L. and Gorman, M. L. (1997), Factors Affecting the Density and Distribution of Wild Dogs in the Kruger National Park. Conservation Biology, 11: 1397–1406. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1997.96252.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!