A Conceptual Model of the Impacts of Fishing Gear on the Integrity of Fish Habitats
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1198–1203, December 1998
How to Cite
Auster, P. J. (1998), A Conceptual Model of the Impacts of Fishing Gear on the Integrity of Fish Habitats. Conservation Biology, 12: 1198–1203. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1998.0120061198.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!