Predicting the Landscape-Scale Distribution of Alien Plants and Their Threat to Plant Diversity
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
1999 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 303–313, April 1999
How to Cite
Higgins, S. I., Richardson, D. M., Cowling, R. M. and Trinder-Smith, T. H. (1999), Predicting the Landscape-Scale Distribution of Alien Plants and Their Threat to Plant Diversity. Conservation Biology, 13: 303–313. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.013002303.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Paper submitted August 27, 1997; revised manuscript accepted August 5, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!