The Persistence of Positivism in Conservation Biology
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
1999 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 444–446, April 1999
How to Cite
Roebuck, P. and Phifer, P. (1999), The Persistence of Positivism in Conservation Biology. Conservation Biology, 13: 444–446. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.013002444.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted March 16, 1998; revised manuscript accepted November 4, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!