High Rates of Extinction and Threat in Poorly Studied Taxa
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1273–1281, December 1999
How to Cite
McKinney, M. L. (1999), High Rates of Extinction and Threat in Poorly Studied Taxa. Conservation Biology, 13: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.97393.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted October 3, 1997; revised manuscript accepted April 6, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!