Unprecedented Low Levels of Genetic Variation and Inbreeding Depression in an Island Population of the Black-Footed Rock-Wallaby
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 531–541, June 1999
How to Cite
Eldridge, M. D. B., King, J. M., Loupis, A. K., Spencer, P. B. S., Taylor, A. C., Pope, L. C. and Hall, G. P. (1999), Unprecedented Low Levels of Genetic Variation and Inbreeding Depression in an Island Population of the Black-Footed Rock-Wallaby. Conservation Biology, 13: 531–541. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98115.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted March 9, 1998; revised manuscript accepted September 30, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!